The Rosabon Consumer Asset Cash Loan was introduced to meet the financial needs of individuals who need access to quick funds without having to lose their collateral (vehicles/landed property) which may be vital to their daily living.
On approval of loan application, customers get access to their desired amount using their vehicle/landed property as collateral; however they retain usage of this asset.
Just like other loans facilities from Rosabon Financial Services, the ACL is a quick and affordable loan. It comes with lower interest rates than the regular loans and is customized to suit the needs of individual customers.
The applicant must be a salary earner who earns at least N150,000 per month or more
- Duly completed Asset Cash Loan application form
- Letter of Employment/ Confirmation of Employment / Promotion Letter
- One year statement of account
- Utility Bill (PHCN bill/Water bill/LAWMA bill)
- Work Id
- Identification Card (National ID/ Voter ID/Driver license/International passport)
- Vehicle particulars/ Landed property documents
- Must earn #150,000 and above.
- A vehicle as a collateral, which the owner still has possession off or landed property that has the name of the owner on it.
- Signed Offer letter
- Signed Lease agreement
- Postdated cheques and direct debit mandate for repayment
- Local Purchase Order(LPO)